Thursday, July 08, 2010

You're tearing me apart, Tommy Wiseau!

I highly, highly recommend the film "The Room" -- not in the manner in which it was conceived, but in the way it will make you pee your pants before going out to toss a football in a tuxedo while talking like a vaguely European, half-dead smack addict.

The following interview with director, producer, writer and star Tommy Wiseau provides just a glimpse of this movie's absolute glory. Personally, I don't know how the interviewer managed to keep a straight face:



Choice lines from the film:
"I like you. Very much. Lover. Boy."

"I got the results of the tests back. I definitely have breast cancer."

"I did not hit her. It's not true. It's bullshit! I did not hit her, I did NOT! Oh, hi Mark."

"I gotta go see Michelle in a little bit, to go make out with her."

"You betray me. You're not good. You're just chicken. Cheep cheep cheep cheep..."

"You don't understand anything, man. Leave your stupid comments in your pocket."

"Thank you honey, this is a beautiful party, you invited all my friends. Good thinking!"

And my personal favorite:
"I'm fed up with this worwald."

No comments: